The Best Non-Sticky Bonuses in US 2022
Non-sticky offers are an uncommon feature in US online casinos, but you can still find a few places where they have them. You might be confused about what this bonus is and why you should even care – understandably so. Here is a list of the best real non-sticky bonuses in the US to kick things off:
|Casino Name||Offer||Wagering Requirement|
|SugarHouse||Up to $250 Non-Sticky Bonus (100% Deposit Match||1x|
|BetRivers||Up to $250 Non-Sticky Bonus (100% Deposit Match)||1x|
More details on the best Non-Sticky Bonus of 2022
Non-sticky casino bonuses come in all shapes and sizes, which is why they might seem hard to understand. Before you claim, make sure you go through the specific bonus terms and conditions thoroughly.
What is a Non-Sticky Bonus
A non-sticky bonus is an offer that, first of all, separates your real money and bonus/restricted balance. Now, when you use this bonus, you first play casino games using your real money balance, and then the bonus. If you win, you can instantly cash out your winnings – no wagering required, though it means you forfeit the bonus amount.
How does the Non-Sticky Bonus work?
So, let’s put this in context so it’s easy to understand. Let’s say you see a great non-sticky bonus and want to claim it. The first step is to open an account – if you don’t know where to start, we have included US casino sites with non-sticky bonuses in the table above.
Once your account is up and running, make an initial deposit within the promotion period to claim the bonus. The casino will match your deposit and place it in your real money balance, and the bonus is set as restricted funds.
The key is that the casino lets you use your real money balance first before playing your bonus. If you win – and we hope you do – you can cash out instantly without the need for completing wagering requirements.
How to not confuse a Non-Sticky Bonus and a Sticky Bonus?
If you entertain any ambitions of winning in a casino using non-sticky bonuses, you need to know what they are and how to differentiate them from a sticky bonus.
|Non-Sticky Bonus||Sticky Bonus|
|The bonus and deposit are kept separate||The bonus and deposit are stuck together|
|You can play the deposit amount first and cash out without completing wagering requirements||Cash-out is only after completing wagering requirements|
|Play deposit money first||May not play deposit money first|
How many types of Non-Sticky Bonuses exist?
The deposit match is the most common type of non-sticky bonus in US online casinos. This is handed out when you complete an initial deposit in the casino. The best platforms here offer 100% matches – where the casino will match your deposit dollar-for-dollar
You can learn more about bonuses in US casinos on our dedicated bonus page. Below we have highlighted the most common types of non-sticky bonuses. Availability is on a case-by-case basis.
|Regarding the % which offers||Regarding the internal bonus conditions|
|100% bonus deposit||Traditional Non-Sticky bonus|
|200% bonus deposit||Half Sticky Bonus|
|X% Bonus deposit (any % of the bonus amount)||Non-Sticky Bonus Cash|
100% bonus deposit
While the other offers may be more popular in other countries. the 100% bonus match is a local favorite. It gives you what you put out, dollar-for-dollar, in bonus money. If you want to see what this bonus looks like in real life, you can check out the SugarHouse casino welcome offer.
Best Strategy to use a Casino Non-Sticky Bonus
Everything you do in the online casino should ultimately serve to win you real money. So, it is a good thing that you are thinking about the best strategy to use on your non-sticky bonus.
The first thing we would advise is to play with your real money balance until you are just about to spend it all. Check your winnings and see if there are sufficient for you to cash out. If they are, take your real money winnings and run. If not, use the bonus balance but look forward to completing wagering requirements.
Is it worth redeeming Non-Sticky Bonuses?
Why wouldn’t it be worth claiming an offer that pulls some of the casinos’ edge to your favor? A non-sticky bonus ensures you do not have to worry about completing unrealistic wagering requirements. Why would you want to put up 30 times your deposit amount just to claim your winnings?
When is the best moment to withdraw my winnings and lose my non-sticky deposit?
While this is pretty subjective, we suggest a 6x multiplier on your deposit amount before you give away your non-sticky bonus. For example, if you deposited $100 on your first deposit transaction, and made $600 in winnings, that is a more than fair return for your efforts.
6 tips to improve your experience with a Non-Sticky Bonus
The journey to an enjoyable online gaming experience does not end when you receive a non-stick bonus. On the contrary, that’s where it begins. Here are six recommendations on how to get the most out of this offer.
Read Terms and Conditions – even the small letters!
This is rule number one because it’s that important. Make sure you take note of the following.
- Winning limit: online casinos usually have a limit on how much money you can win from non-sticky bonuses. Take note of this in the terms and conditions.
- Time limit: new player bonuses are time-restricted. This is the time by which you need to use your bonus or else it is clawed back.
- Eligible/no eligible game: some bonus terms and conditions are pretty specific on the games on which the bonus applies. Make sure your preferred online casino game is present here.
- Game contribution: the only time you need to worry about game contribution is when you use your bonus funds. These are the games valid when knocking off the bonus amount during wagering.
Check wagering requirements
- Wagering requirements come in various sizes, some can be as low as 1x while others can be in excess of 30x. Make sure you understand what’s expected when you want to claim your winnings after using the non-sticky bonus.
Don’t forget which is the balance amount before you start spending the bonus
- A common problem with some players is getting over-excited over the non-sticky bonus. To be fair, who wouldn’t be excited about playing with a real money balance and cashing out as soon as you are satisfied with your winnings? That’s why it’s essential you keep a close eye on your real money balance to ensure you don’t go over and start using the bonus funds.
Look out for location restrictions
- This point is mainly for housekeeping purposes. Make sure you comply with location restrictions when using any kind of bonus in the casino.
Choose games with high % of game contribution
- Typically, slot machine games have the highest game contribution when it comes to knocking off your bonus. If you are not a slot fan, you need to consider if the game you desire is included on the list of valid games.
Choose games with high RTP
- RTP gives you a high-level representation of how a game pays out. So, it makes perfect sense to target games with high RTPs when using a non-sticky bonus.
Solutions for common issues
At usonlinecasino.com we are your friendly casino bonus experts. As such, we have researched the most common issues regarding non-sticky bonuses and present some quick fixes here.
- The bonus didn’t arrive
- It’s not uncommon on many non-sticky bonus reviews to find instances where the offer does not arrive. In our experience, more often than not this is caused by a misinterpretation of the bonus terms and conditions. So, ensure you read the fine print.
- I can’t withdraw the winnings
- One of the main reasons you might fail to withdraw your winnings from a non-sticky bonus is that you have blown through your real money balance and used restricted funds. Ensure you stay on top of how much you have in your real money balance.
- The bonus disappeared
- As we alluded to earlier, non-sticky bonuses are almost always time-restricted. So, if you fail to claim the offer within the promotional period, the casino will claw it back.
- The casino didn’t pay out my winnings
- If everything checks out, there’s no reason a regulated US online casino will fail to pay out winnings. Ensure that you have followed the bonus terms and conditions to the letter before you contact customer support.
We have all been there – you land a casino bonus and want to instantly get stuck in. But, if you’re going to enjoy the full benefits of any online offer you need to understand how the bonus works and what you stand to gain. Non-sticky bonuses are among the best online casino offers you can land on US sites. Feel free to check out the bonuses listed here and see if you can find the right fit.