Bally’s Corporation has signed an agreement with live casino provider, Stakelogic.
- Rhode Island’s iGaming bill was approved on 22 June 2023.
- Bally’s casino app will launch in Q1 next year.
- Stakelogic will enter the US market.
A few weeks after the Rhode Island iGaming bill was approved, Bally’s Corporation is on the road to launching its online casino app.
The entertainment company will work with Stakelogic, best known for its online slots and live casino games, to design its app and release it by April 2024.
Since Rhode Island’s online casino law allows only live dealer table games to be offered, the agreement is a result for both companies. Stakelogic will finally bring its services for the first time to the U.S. The company offers its products to licensed platforms from its Malta and Netherlands studios.
About the agreement, the CEO of Bally’s Corporation said, “With a partner like Stakelogic, we know we are putting our best foot forward, and we are confident that we will be able to provide our Rhode Island customers with a truly exciting live dealer experience.”
The new law granted Bally permission to be the only active operator in Rhode Island. They currently have a monopoly over casinos in the state and work under brands like Virgin Casino and Tropicana.
- Caesars Entertainment launches online casino app
- WynnBET shuts down in some US markets
- $5 progressive side bet wins $1.5 million jackpot
- White Hat Studios continues to grow in the US
- Hacksaw Gaming secures West Virginia license