Market-leading game supplier, White Hat Gaming, has signed a deal with online operator Kindred Group.
- Unibet will host White Hat’s games.
- Content is already live in PA through multiple partnerships.
- The developer is licensed in four states with legal online casinos.
Thanks to the new partnership, players in the two states can access exclusive titles such as Almighty Buffalo Megaways, Ted, and Deal or no Deal Megaways.
About this, VP of Sales & Marketing at White Hat Studios said: “We are thrilled to be partnering with Kindred Group. Its prominent market position in various jurisdictions around the world makes it a key player across the gaming sector and specifically within the rapidly expanding US market.”
White Hat Studios Expands US Presence
The smallest markets, West Virginia and Delaware, are also on the developer’s horizon.
About White Hat Studios
The Malta-based game developer was founded in 2012 and focuses on building sports betting and online casino platforms for new companies.
- Caesars Entertainment launches online casino app
- WynnBET shuts down in some US markets
- $5 progressive side bet wins $1.5 million jackpot
- White Hat Studios continues to grow in the US
- Hacksaw Gaming secures West Virginia license