Caesars Palace Online Casino mobile app is a reality in four US states.
- New casino app in Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
- Players will earn rewards while playing.
- Regular players can log in with their usual details.
This week, Caesars announced the release of its new online casino app in Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, replacing the old version that included both casino and sports betting functions.
The new design will be slot-focused, containing table games and live dealer options from top providers that players can access through iOS and Android devices. Aside from that, players will notice a substantial increase in game titles (+500 in total) and claim Caesars Rewards while playing for online casino bonus cash and discounts at physical Caesars venues across North America.
About the launch, Matt Sunderland, Caesars Digital SVP and Head of iGaming said: “Players in North America deserve an online casino-first experience that treats them like royalty, and that’s what we’ve brought to market with Caesars Palace Online Casino”.
Getting started is easy
Customers with an existing Caesars Casino account can log into the new app with their usual credentials and bankroll.
New Jersey and Pennsylvania players should note that the new app is an addition to Tropicana Online Casino, where Caesars runs the brand, and that there’s no shared wallet between Caesars Palace and Harrah’s online casino, Tropicana Online Casino, or WSOP.com. What this means is that to play on those platforms, you’ll have to place individual deposits on each one.
- Caesars Entertainment launches online casino app
- WynnBET shuts down in some US markets
- $5 progressive side bet wins $1.5 million jackpot
- White Hat Studios continues to grow in the US
- Hacksaw Gaming secures West Virginia license