This year’s BetMGM Poker Championship takes place at Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas from June 9 -13.
- Aria doubled the guarantee from last year to $2 million.
- NJ online poker players can enter qualifiers starting in May.
- Borgata Casino will host live tournaments to award winners a $6,500 package.
The BetMGM Poker Championship will take place at the Las Vegas resort for a second consecutive year. It’s a $3,500 buy-in, no-limit hold ’em tournament with a mesmerizing $2m top prize. This amount is double from last year, which puts it as one of the industry’s top prize pools.
The tournament will start on June 9 at the resort’s Poker Room and will see players from New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ontario compete for the life-changing prize. It will be a week of full poker action as the 2023 Aria Poker Classic will be taking place within the property.
The Director of Poker at BetMGM, said, “For a second straight year, ARIA is delivering a championship event, and we are happy to continue to build on our relationship with MGM Resorts, while connecting BetMGM online players to the best poker rooms in the United States.”
The final table will be on June 13 and streamed live.
NJ players have a chance at the $2m BetMGM event
For all of May, NJ players can participate in qualifiers as low as $2 for a chance to win a $6,500 Las Vegas Poker Package. They must simply log into their BetMGM Poker account and register for qualifiers with cash or T-dollars. The package includes the following:
- $3,500 entry to the BetMGM Poker $2m guaranteed
- $800 Mystery Bounty tournament entry on June 8
- Six-night hotel stay at the resort
- BetMGM swag bag
- Travel expenses
BetMGM will have weekly qualifiers
BetMGM will run their weekly Sunday $600 qualifier events on May 21 and May 28. These events will see a number of players win a package directly. For those who prefer the land-based casino action, Borgata Casino will have live tournaments from May 22 to May 26 awarding winners with a package to the epic event.
- Caesars Entertainment launches online casino app
- WynnBET shuts down in some US markets
- $5 progressive side bet wins $1.5 million jackpot
- White Hat Studios continues to grow in the US
- Hacksaw Gaming secures West Virginia license