Pariplay announced a new partnership with DraftKings to feature Konami’s games in New Jersey.
- DraftKings will bring Konami’s titles to New Jersey.
- DraftKings’s presence in NJ will strengthen.
- Pariplay grows strong in the USA.
Eight months after Pariplay added Konami’s content to its aggregation platform, the game provider has signed a deal with DraftKings to bring Konami’s library into New Jersey’s gambling scene.
The new partnership consolidates DraftKings’ place as a leading gaming company in the Garden State as it will be the first casino to host Konami’s game collection. It will also be customers’ first access to Konami’s exclusive slots.
In a statement, VP of Pariplay said: “Konami’s heritage in the land-based sector plays very well with online players and with such a large audience to put its game in front of through DraftKings, the potential of this launch is huge.”
The aggregator added that DraftKings had already seen success in New Jersey when it launched content from Wizard Games, PariPlay’s in-house studio.
As for Pariplay, the deal strengthens its presence in the USA as they currently have licenses in Michigan, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and now New Jersey.
- Caesars Entertainment launches online casino app
- WynnBET shuts down in some US markets
- $5 progressive side bet wins $1.5 million jackpot
- White Hat Studios continues to grow in the US
- Hacksaw Gaming secures West Virginia license