Greentube and US operator Rush Street Interactive (RSI) have signed a multiyear deal.
- Michigan is Greentube’s second US market.
- Players on both sides of the NA border can access Greentube’s titles.
- The content will be live for Ontario and Michigan players.
Last week software supplier, Greentube, shared news about its new conquest within the North American market. Thanks to its recent collaboration with RSI, players in Michigan and Ontario will have access to Greentube’s games via BetRivers.
This deal represents a major milestone for the organization as they look into growing in all key regulated markets across the U.S. In 2021, the pair launched in New Jersey, bringing Greentube’s library to the Garden State through BetMGM.
In reference to the new deal, Jorge Bartra Quispe, sales and key account manager at Greentube said: “Having seen how popular our games have been for RSI’s players in New Jersey, it’s fantastic to extend our reach across North America with launches in Ontario and Michigan. Our content is proven to resonate with players in the region, and we look forward to rolling it out to a fresh wave of players in conjunction with our long-term partnership with RSI.”
Greentube grows with RSI and BetRivers
Michigan and Ontario players can now enjoy Greentube’s games. Whether it’s the latest slot releases, such as Diamond Cash or Thunder Cash, to more traditional titles, they are all available through the BetRivers app.
RSI was founded in 2012 and offers its online casino and sports betting services to the following US states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
- Caesars Entertainment launches online casino app
- WynnBET shuts down in some US markets
- $5 progressive side bet wins $1.5 million jackpot
- White Hat Studios continues to grow in the US
- Hacksaw Gaming secures West Virginia license