Pennsylvania has a new addition to its online casino market as Tropicana Online Casino steps into the game.
- Tropicana launches in PA through Caesars.
- The casino hosts table games, slots, live dealer tables, and video poker rooms.
- PA players will enjoy the Caesars Rewards program.
Just under a month after launching in New Jersey, Tropicana Online Casino is live in the Keystone State. Thanks to a license provided by Harrahs Philadelphia (owned by Caesars Entertainment), Pennsylvanians have one more option for playing online.
The casino offers hundreds of slot games, 16 table games, 27 live dealer tables, and 7 video poker rooms. But on top of this, Tropicana will be combined with the Caesars Rewards loyalty program, so new and regular players can experience the perks at Caesars online and nationwide premises.
Caesars is growing strong in PA
Pennsylvania is the largest online casino market in the USA and continuously sets new revenue records. For example, the state recorded $181.5 million in online casino revenue in March, breaking its record from December.
With such impressive figures, the latest launch in PA can only indicate that Tropicana Online Casino is here to stay for good.
- Caesars Entertainment launches online casino app
- WynnBET shuts down in some US markets
- $5 progressive side bet wins $1.5 million jackpot
- White Hat Studios continues to grow in the US
- Hacksaw Gaming secures West Virginia license