Michigan residents have a new live dealer option with Live Dealer Craps.
- Michigan is the 4th state to launch the game.
- The game is available at many trusted casino operators.
- The first online casino site went live in 2021.
Following approval from the Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB), players will now find Live Dealer Craps available at many online casinos in the state.
The game has already proved to be a success in other states, such as New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, and now it’s the turn for the Great Lakes State.
About this, the CEO of Evolution said, We are delighted to bring the excitement of the craps table to the palm of players’ hand – without having to make your way to a physical casino. The game also provides an ‘Easy Mode’ with simplified bet spots as well as an interactive tutorial – making it a fun and easy way to learn the game”.
About Gambling in Michigan
Michigan residents can play online casinos safely. All forms of online gambling became legal in the state in December 2019. However, it was not until January 2021 that the first online casino platform went live.
Michigan is the 11th largest state in the US, with over 10 million residents. So it’s no wonder why many top casino operators joined the Michigan market. Today, there are over a dozen online casino sites offering attractive bonuses to newcomers and endless entertainment to new and regular players.
- Caesars Entertainment launches online casino app
- WynnBET shuts down in some US markets
- $5 progressive side bet wins $1.5 million jackpot
- White Hat Studios continues to grow in the US
- Hacksaw Gaming secures West Virginia license