- BetMGM pays $75m in jackpots during the first six months of 2023.
- Games by Entain have paid the most jackpots.
- Michigan players take the highest jackpot share.
The iGaming operator paid almost $75m in jackpots during the first half of 2023 and is confident they will surpass last year’s figure. In 2022, they awarded $104m in jackpots to lucky players.
The director of online gaming at BetMGM said: “BetMGM is proud to award these big progressive jackpots to our players. Curating an engaging selection of jackpot titles is a key focus and our progressive jackpot pools offer fantastic options to all players. We look forward to eclipsing last year’s total and raising the standard of the overall online casino experience.”
Popular game developers behind BetMGM’s jackpot titles contributed to the prize total ($75m) in the following way:
As for where the money was distributed:
The top three jackpots won at BetMGM through June 2023:
- MGM Grand Millions – $2.8m (January 7)
- Luck O’The Jackpot – $2.4m (June 6)
- Fjord of Riches – $1m (April 4)
BetMGM was named Casino Operator of the Year at EGR North America Awards 2023. It hosts nearly 1500 games and has one of the largest jackpot networks in the USA, consisting of over 20 titles, such as Grand Millons, Mirage Mega Magma, and Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Caesars Entertainment launches online casino app
- WynnBET shuts down in some US markets
- $5 progressive side bet wins $1.5 million jackpot
- White Hat Studios continues to grow in the US
- Hacksaw Gaming secures West Virginia license